Live Life for the moment because everything else is uncertain! - Louis Tomlinson

Freitag, 30. August 2013

♥Zitate♥

Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain. – Louis Tomlinson

There is no such thing as fat girl. Every girl is beautiful on her own way. – Niall Horan

If a man whistles at you ,don´t turn around ,ignore him. You´re a lady not a dog. – Niall Horan

If the only way I can be with you is in my dreams then I want to sleep forever. - Harry Styles

I wake up so many mornings feeling so luckyand so gratefull to be where we are. - Harry Styles

I don't need the perfect one. I just need somebody who will make me feel like I'm the only one. - Zayn Malik

You've got to take risks if you want to find love. - Zayn Malik

When I was little, I always said that I wanted a brother, and now it's like having four of them. - Liam Payne

Dreams are like stars. You may never touch them. But if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny. - Liam Payne

Live your dream and never wake up. - Liam Payne

Just because you're not perfect, doesn't mean you're not beautiful. - Zayn Malik



Being single doesn't mean that you're weak, it means that you are strong enough to wait for what you deserve. -Niall Horan

Quelle: Internet

2 Kommentare:

  1. süß :) könnt ihr vielleicht öfters sowas machen?
    oder vielleicht einpaar gif-imagines

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke :)
    Ja natürlich ,wenn ihr das möchtet :D
    Danke für deinen Kommentar ,dass bedeutet uns echt viel♥
    LG Anna und Lilly♥

    AntwortenLöschen